SUBJECT : May no morning ever follows All is true, where Simon was born. Now, he is a young adult, struggling between his desire to achieve projects, fulfil his dreams — especially an app, and his fear to lose, to be abandoned.
- May no morning ever, novel (142p)
- May no morning ever, film (70 min)
- Letters to Rebecca, video installation
- Reconstructions, series of drawings
- All is true, sonic, sound artwork (8 tracks, 53 min)
- Clock, sound artwork (dedicated software)
- Embraces (Rebecca & Simon), series of photographs
- Embraces (Rebecca & Pablo), series of photographs
- Ivri, series of photographs
- Marked papers
- Posters, cyanotypes & excerpts of the novel
- Ni aucun soir, mobile app
• SANS QU’AUCUN MATIN [MAY NO MORNING EVER], film
SYNOPSIS : Simon just finished his studies and now dedicates himself to the development of his app, that would connect people, but just for a certain amount of time « because what is ephemeral is always more precious », as he says. A project he wishes to experiment in his own life, with his new friends, Mircea and Rivière, that he named : May no morning ever guarantee the night to come.