A morning of spring in front of the building where they used to meet, four people in their early twenties are the victims of an attack : Pablo dies right in front of his girlfriend Zoe Jaspers, her brother Thomas and Felix, a traveller passing through. The three survivors try to mourn their friend through their respective artistic works : a sculpture hosting images of the deceased, some photographs preserving his memory and a novel imagining another outcome of the attack, all gathered around the film telling their story.
It is in Zoe Jaspers novel that Simon is born.
- All is true, film by Romain Kronenberg (50 min)
- All is true, sculpture of concrete by Thomas Jaspers (53 x 53 x 24.5cm)
- All is true, photographs by Felix Jeanneret (35mm, nb/color, variable dimensions)
- All is true, novel by Zoé Jaspers (10 x 17cm, unlimited ed.)
- All is true, novel by Zoé Jaspers (14 x 21cm, limited ed.)
- All is true, performance
- All is true, reading by Audrey Bonnet & Romain Kronenberg (with video & music)
• ALL IS TRUE, film
SYNOPSIS : In front of the building where they usually meet, Pablo, Zoé, Thomas and Felix, around twenty, are the victims of an attack. Three of them survive and try, as they can, to overcome their friend’s passing and start to live again.
It is in the novel Tout est vrai, by Zoé Jaspers, that Simon is born.
• PABLO’S MUSIC
• FELIX JEANNERET’S PHOTOGRAPHS
• THOMAS JASPERS’ SCULPTURE
• ZOE JASPERS’ NOVEL
• TOUT EST VRAI SONORE (MUSIQUE)
Eight passages from the novel read by Romain Kronenberg, accompanied with eight original musics.
All is true, film by Romain Kronenberg, produced by Tripode Productions with Pablo Cobo, Valentine Cadic, Nicolas Lancelin & Naël Malassagne, dop Julia Mingo, montage Julie Picouleau, mixing Mikaël Barre, original soundtrack in collaboration with Pablo Cobo, additional music by Alice Daquet.